Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cute Life Quotes, Life Quotes, Cute Quotes

Cute Life Quotes 23


cute life quotes
Life is a gift, I accept it. Life is an adventure, I dare it. Life is a mystery, I'm unfolding it. Life is a puzzle, I 'm solving it. Life can be a struggle, I'm facing it. Life is beauty I praise it. Life is an opportunity, I took it. Life is my mission, I'm fulfilling it.

cute life quotes
In life, there are some things we might never really "get over" Sometimes the best we can do is just "get through."

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes
It's Ironic , Isn't It? The person who made you the happiest before, is the reason you're so depressed.

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

cute life quotes

Cute Life Quotes, Life Quotes, Cute Quotes,Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...