Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Funny Life Quotes, Funny Quotes, Life Quotes

Funny life quotes 15



funny life quotes
Funny life quotes :
When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. WhenI went to school, they asked me what i wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I fold them they didn't understand life.

funny life quotes

funny life quotes

funny life quotes
funny life quotes

funny life quotes

funny life quotes

funny life quotes
"what liefs behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."

funny life quotes
Funny life quotes

funny life quotes

funny life quotes


funny life quotes

funny life quotes

funny life quotes

Funny life quotes, funny quotes, life quotes, quotes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...